Two-way integrations with PMS providers ensure that your data is always up-to-date and clean. We include integration with Oracle Opera, Mews and StayNTouch. As you share your feedback, we continue to optimize the experience and take advantage of new features that our partners are releasing on their roadmap. Here are some of the features we have added to the Thynk platform to create a seamless experience where you can do your work in Thynk and trust that data is flowing with your other systems.
Opera Integration Updates
For the Opera integration, PMS Accounts are created for all accounts that exist in Opera. These PMS Accounts can then be linked to Accounts in Thynk. We’ve updated the relationship between these accounts so that:
- While a single account can be related to many PMS Accounts, we’ve added a check to ensure that only one PMS Account is ever tagged as the Primary one.
- We’ve enhanced the Reservation Guest creation process on the Myce Quote.
- We’ve updated the pricing calculation so that category pricing is used where applicable. We’ve also ensured that if an interval is missing a category price the calculations still run successfully. These changes are reflected in Group Booking and when adding quote hotel rooms directly to the quote
You now have the ability to send reservations and upload a rooming lists!
- Once a quote is confirmed, Thynk will generate reservations and send them to Opera PMS.
- When you receive a rooming list for a quote, you can generate a rooming list and upload it complete with guest names right into the Thynk platform.
- Rooming list updates will then be sent to Opera.
- Want to learn more about how this works? Check it out!
MEWS Integration Updates
We have added new features to support Mews’ newly released Availability Blocks functionality, which enables you to set aside a fixed set of your inventory (rooms/beds/space) for a specific date range and rate. You can read more below about what was added or changed to support group block integration with Mews.
- Block rate prices in Thynk are now set according to tax settings from the property
- The word updated is no longer appended to the room block name to avoid confusion.
- We enhanced our integration with the Mews availability adjustments functionality to ensure the data is kept synchronized
- Reservation names modified in Mews will no longer be overwritten by updates to the quote in Thynk